Why is the Pilatus PC-12 the best charter aircraft for the Caribbean islands?
- Caribbean Flights’ fleet includes the latest Pilatus PC-12 NG, manufactured in 2018! Brand-new, from the factory in Switzerland.
- THE WORLD’S GREATEST TURBO PROP. The Pilatus PC-12 has gained a reputation for outstanding versatility, performance, and reliability. As such, it is one of the most popular turbine-powered business aircraft today.
- Whether it is the large cabin (300 cubic ft), long range (2100 miles), high speed (325 mph), short-field capability (St. Barths, Anguilla, Mustique, Nevis...), or precision Swiss engineering, passengers bound to the Caribbean find the perfect balance of features to serve their needs in the PC-12.
- Fly DIRECT to your ultimate destination and save overall travel time. Caribbean Flights offer DIRECT FLIGHTS to, from and within the following Caribbean islands:
Miami, Nassau, Providenciales, Punta Cana, San Juan, Culebra, St. Thomas, Tortola, Anguilla, St. Maarten, St. Barths, Nevis, St. Kitts, Guadeloupe, Dominica, Martinique, St. Lucia, Bequia, Mustique, Canouan, Barbados, Curaçao....
- Cabin: Go Ahead and Stretch Your Legs
Welcome to Pilatus Class. The PC-12’s cabin volume is greater than most turboprops and medium sized business jets costing twice as much. Executive seats engineered for comfort. A spacious, discrete lavatory is integrated into the forward portion of the cabin offering complete privacy without infringing on baggage space.
6-8 Leather Seats ; 110 outlet plugs
Air conditioned & Pressurized cabin
Catering: champagne, soft drinks, snacks
Length: 16 ft 11 in / Width: 5 ft / Height: 4 ft 10 in
The PC-12 NG’s is developed to provide the high-end capabilities of large business jets and airliners. Simple. Powerful. Intuitive. Definitely Pilatus.
Contact a representative of Caribbean Flights to book your next PILATUS flight to the Caribbean today!
Caribbean Flights refers to Caribbean Agency LLC, a Delaware corporation and other parties responsible for providing air charter services.
All network partners are certified air taxi operators required to adhere to safety requirements set forth by Civil Aviation Authorities.