- Caribbean Flights’ fleet includes the latest Pilatus PC-12 NG, manufactured in 2018! Brand-new, from the factory in Switzerland.
- THE WORLD’S GREATEST TURBO PROP. The Pilatus PC-12 has gained a reputation for outstanding versatility, performance, and reliability. As such, it is one of the most popular turbine-powered business aircraft today.
- Whether it is the large cabin (300 cubic ft), long range (2100 miles), high speed (325 mph), short-field capability (St. Barths, Anguilla, Mustique, Nevis...), or precision Swiss engineering, passengers bound to the Caribbean find the perfect balance of features to serve their needs in the PC-12.
- Fly DIRECT to your ultimate destination and save overall travel time. Caribbean Flights offer DIRECT FLIGHTS to, from and within the following Caribbean islands:
Miami, Nassau, Providenciales, Punta Cana, San Juan, Culebra, St. Thomas, Tortola, Anguilla, St. Maarten, St. Barths, Nevis, St. Kitts, Guadeloupe, Dominica, Martinique, St. Lucia, Bequia, Mustique, Canouan, Barbados, Curaçao....
- Cabin: Go Ahead and Stretch Your Legs
Welcome to Pilatus Class. The PC-12’s cabin volume is greater than most turboprops and medium sized business jets costing twice as much. Executive seats engineered for comfort. A spacious, discrete lavatory is integrated into the forward portion of the cabin offering complete privacy without infringing on baggage space.
6-8 Leather Seats ; 110 outlet plugs
Air conditioned & Pressurized cabin
Catering: champagne, soft drinks, snacks
Length: 16 ft 11 in / Width: 5 ft / Height: 4 ft 10 in
The PC-12 NG’s is developed to provide the high-end capabilities of large business jets and airliners. Simple. Powerful. Intuitive. Definitely Pilatus.
Contact a representative of Caribbean Flights to book your next PILATUS flight to the Caribbean today!