How to book
Booking a Private Charter with Caribbean Flights is an easy 3-step process:
Step 1: Send us your request
Complete the Charter Flight Request Form as follows:
- Select the departure and destination airports, dates of travel, number of passengers.
- Select the aircraft you would like to book, provide your contact information and connecting flight details if applicable.
What happens next?
- → A Charter Reference Number is instantly sent to your email address. This confirms that we have received your request.
- → Our operations department checks actual aircraft availability matching your requested travel dates and times.
Step 2: Receive a formal quote
Once availability is confirmed (usually within a few hours), a charter specialist prepares an offer* which includes:
- Suggested itinerary and schedule matching your connecting flights (if applicable).
- Description of the aircraft (with pictures).
- Breakdown of costs including charter rate, airport taxes and other applicable fees.
- Payment instructions.
(*A quote is usually valid 72 hours depending on aircraft availability and peak / high / low season criteria).
What happens next?
- → Proceed to payment before the quote deadline (remember that all our quotes are based on actual aircraft availability and bookings are made on a “first-come first-served” basis)
Step 3: Charter Confirmation
- Once the reservation process is complete, you will receive a charter confirmation via email.
- The TRIP CONFIRMATION (E-TICKET) is sent before departure which includes:
- Detailed itinerary
- Airport transfer details
- Check-in instructions
- Important contacts
Caribbean Flights refers to Caribbean Agency LLC, a Delaware corporation and other parties responsible for providing air charter services.
All network partners are certified air taxi operators required to adhere to safety requirements set forth by Civil Aviation Authorities.